VIDAR 1 ESR
GOOD TOUGHNESS IN COMBINATION WITH VERY GOOD POLISHABILITY
VIDAR 1 ESR is a chromium-molybdenum-vanadium-alloyed tool steel.
- The good toughness in combination with very good polishability and texturing properties makes it a suitable steel in plastic mould applications.
- Good high-temperature strength
- Good toughness and ductility
- Good machinability and polishability
- Good through-hardening properties
- Good size stability during hardening
- Corrosion resistance 30%
- Wear resistance 60%
- Polishability 80%
- Toughness 80%